The Naked Crab

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ready, Set, Go....


Yes, it is November. In fact, already one week of the month has passed. The sprint for the end of the year has begun.

Like drivers, who are almost out of fuel, we slow down, we try to make the most of our resources, start conserving our time... but the end is coming. Christmas will be upon us in 7 weeks. YES 7 weeks, then you wink, you blink and nod your head... HAPPY NEW YEAR is here once again.

Its a crazy time for teachers too. Five weeks left of school (I am almost half way!) But wait... report cards to write, endless amounts of Christmas crafts to organize, kids start swimming lessons in week 8... ahhh the list goes on and on.

Well, I like to be organized! You know me. I plan ahead and am never caught with my pants down in the holiday season. :) I've bought my Christmas cards, my stamps, and I have a pen that works! So, amidst the report writing... the homework marking, the running of my business, the long phonecalls... I plan to get them written and sent before the end of the month.

Heather is turning over a new leaf. It is a new era... I almost got all the birthday presents sent on time... one to go... OH, and I can't find one, and I keep eating the other... but hey, you can't expect perfection. As long as I am trying so hard. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger strauss said…

    "eating presents" and "can't find one". WHAT NEW LEAF???? Ha Ha Ha
    Loved the picture.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Oh my gosh, you sound so busy! Wish I could lend you some hours from my day. Hope you are enjoying the teaching....any chance you'll give it a go next year?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home