The Naked Crab

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Concerning monkeys...


Happy Birthday to you, You live in a ZOO, You look like a MONKEY and You smell like one too!

After seeing Madagascar, this is my kids' favorite version of the 'Happy Birthday' song. I think once we had them call their grandmother in Adelaide and asked them to sing over the phone... big mistake. hee hee.

Well it was cute and kind of funny.

It is a monkey's birthday today, a big tall monkey that came quite unexpectedly into my life recently. So, to this monkey all I can say is... I'm not sure if you look like a monkey, or if you smell like a monkey, but when it comes to cheeky monkey behavior and the banana fetish components, you have it covered. Happy Birthday from me. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I couldn't smile any more!

    :)

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheeky girl you are. Emma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home